An established client in the transportation sector is seeking to employ a Workshop Coordinator for their Engineering department.
What is expected of you?
- Receive and manage phone calls
- Open, record, and manage Work Orders in the Asset Management System
- Follow up execution on the preventive maintenance plan
- Give support on the job cards recording
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability on work
- Ensure effective cleaning and organisation of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous waste management
- Follow company health and safety policy
- Carry out other duties that could be allocated or delegated by the Engineering Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- One year working experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- A positive, energetic attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an established company
- Growth opportunities
- Market-related salary