We are currently seeking to recruit a Tyre Shop Salesperson on behalf of a reputable company in Malta. If you have excellent customer service, with a proven sales record and automotive background, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Be knowledgeable on the company's products and services to upsell and cross-sell to customers
- Be responsible for the store's cleanliness and appearance
- Ensure that an excellent relationship with new and existing clients is maintained
- Stock taking and managing tyre inventory
- Responsible for vulcanizers working under your supervision
- Generate invoices and receive cash payments for products and services given
- Maintain work records of every job done and update the system accordingly
- Any other ad hoc tasks related to the job
What are you expected to bring?
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must
- A clean and valid EU driving license
- Previous working experience within an automotive sector or a similar industry
- ECDL and a minimum of an 'O' Level standard of education
- A self-motivated and goal-oriented attitude with a strong will to succeed
- The ability to work independently and manage high-level goals to reach personal and team targets
- Flexible in the work schedule to meet business needs
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic working environment