We are recruiting for an experienced FMCG Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be driving a sales team to deliver set objectives for each customer, whilst motivating them to retain present clients and identify and secure new profitable business.
What is expected of you?
- The total management of customer accounts in the selected area, in respect of sales volume, business development, activation, asset, stock & cash management.
- Delivering on sales targets for all products
- The development and handling of strategic key accounts
- Guiding and coaching the sales team in order to achieve set targets
- Identifying market opportunities and recommending plans of action
- Managing weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Recommending sales strategies in order to achieve targets
What are you expected to bring?
- The ability to think strategically in order to capture present market trends, define a vision of the future, set an agenda and lead the team to achieve this vision.
- A strong commercial acumen with a least five years experience in the Maltese FMCG business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- An outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal, team-building and leadership skills
- A self-starter and team player with a strong drive to achieve targets
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic environment
- Working within a renowned company