Do you have excellent negotiation skills? Are you goal-oriented? If so, a client of ours is seeking to recruit a Tenders & Proposals ELV Engineer to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation, execute any design functions and administrative requirements in a timely manner
- Achieve and maximise the company’s profit targets
- Meet client satisfaction by designing cost effective solutions
- Propose technically viable and enticing solutions to meet clients' technical requirements
- Be responsible for preparing the necessary paperwork to compile comprehensive bids and tenders
- Head technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities when needed
- Consult with engineers and client representatives, and conclude negotiations to secure projects
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Engineering Environment
- Be a team-worker and empower subordinates
- Planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Sales negotiating skill
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging work environment
- Competitive salary
- Working with a renowned company