Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Telesales Manager who has advanced managerial skills coupled with the ability to multitask. If you are a up to a new challenge in an established company in the FMCG sector, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Set up the operation seamlessly, within target dates, through close collaboration with the IT, Sales and HR departments
- Work with the Commercial Excellence Manager to establish appropriate working processes, SLAs and targets for the unit
- Build individual and team dashboards for daily monitoring and analysis
- Recruit the team, devise appropriate training plans and guide them to execute all sales and operational priorities
- Maintain customer satisfaction through proper delivery of SLAs
- Manage the training, induction, employee and client satisfaction scores, team performance appraisals and attrition management
- Oversee and manage the team resources, rosters, all HR aspects, delivery and achievement of set goals, on a day-to-day basis
- Supervise the commercial aspect of the selected Telesales unit's accounts
- Liaise with the Commercial Excellence Manager to manage the revenue in order to meet the profit and volume goals
- Provide management with accurate and timely information necessary to improve business
- Build and manage a strong partnership with the client to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
- Response to client calls/escalations and resolve any arising issues
- Drive continuous improvements and initiatives within the unit
- Ensure that all internal and external customer queries are followed
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve overall company objectives
What are you expected to bring?
- A managerial level in a telesales environment
- A minimum 2 years of experience managing and coaching a team in a sales environment
- Knowledge of the FMCG sector will be considered an asset
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and understand numbers as well as forecasting
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Posses a clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary
- Continuous leadership development
- Excellent career prospects