We are looking for Technicians who will form part of a team that is responsible for developing drawings and documents of the mechanical systems. If you would like to start your technical career in a well established company, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- Perform simple mathematical calculations in line with the field of knowledge
- Share knowledge on procedures, systems and software with colleagues
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures in line with the company's policies
- Maintain the highest level of quality at all times
What are you expected to bring?
- Completed secondary level of education
- 2 years’ experience with relevant industry experience
- Familiarisation with AUTOCAD and MS Office tools
- Teamwork and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent English verbal & written skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience and qualifications
- Company will help in obtaining license (if not in hand)
- Working in a stable and well renowned organisation
- Normal working hours