A well-known manufacturing company in Malta is looking for a Technician to support & facilitate operations and ensure that quality standards of work are met. Do not miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and grow further.
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that planned maintenance on any type of plant and machinery is performed in quality standards
- Perform and diagnose tasks of electrical/electronic, mechanical and pneumatic nature according to legislation and workmanship standards
- Handle multiple manufacturing projects as required
- Carry out inspections and operate plant machinery to monitor conditions and reliability
- Establish methods of testing and inspection on plant, machinery and product output
- Seek and propose continuous improvement in machine functionality
- Maintain the highest level of safety and quality at all times
What are you expected to bring?
- MQF Level 4/5 qualification in Manufacturing/ Engineering
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Be ICT literate
- Teamwork and good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to work on a 24-hour shift roster
- In possession of electrical license A or B is an asset
What is in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Working in a stable and well renowned organisation