Do you consider yourself to be a self-starter? A well-established Fire, Safety & Security company in Malta is looking for a top-notch Technical Sales Executive. If you are interested, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that sales targets are met and develop and implement sales strategies
- Organise sales visits and write client visit reports
- Research meeting prospects and generate leads
- Contact potential and existing customers
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
- Handle customer questions, inquiries and complaints
- Negotiate and close deals
- Communicate and collaborate with the sales team to achieve better results
- Make technical presentations to demonstrate how a product will meet client needs
- Deliver professional presentations on products and services
- Attend and contribute to sales team meetings
- Design ELV and Mechanical systems such as CCTV, Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms and more
- Build and maintain the future CRM database
- Prepare tenders, proposals and quotations
- Use sales data to build BI for sales growth
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in technical sales
- Full driving licence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs
- Skilled in negotiation and problem-solving
- Strong technical background
- Thorough understanding of marketing
- Be passionate about new technologies and achieving sales targets
- Be self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – ECDL would be considered an asset
What is in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions