Are you able to manage multifaceted projects simultaneously? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? If so, a client of ours within the iGaming industry is seeking to recruit a Technical Project Manager to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Use best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs
- Deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes
- Be fully accountable for the result of the project
- Work closely with the Product and Tech for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another
- Have the knowledge, skills, and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming
- Articulate problems, bring the right people together to solve problems and know when the problem has been properly addressed and closed—all this with the proper sense of urgency the problem requires
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Keep constant communication with customers and internal business partners
- Have Deep knowledge or hands on development experience with the iGaming industry
What are you expected to bring?
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- A background of software development
- PMP certification will be considered an asset
- Experience in developing Web Services (REST/SOAP) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in client-facing, project-based role
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Career prospects
- Dynamic and challenging environment