We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual, with strong organisational skills and sound judgement. We are looking to recruit a Tax Manager within the corporate services industry. If you consider yourself a born leader, and have the relevant expertise, ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Lead taxation services and manage the various operations of the tax practice
- Serve as an advisor and trainer to employees on tax related queries
- Devise an annual training plan for employees
- Identify and anticipate possible problem areas
- Accurately measure potential risks and provide suitable solutions
- Ensure accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of client accounts
- Manage and mentor a team of junior and senior accountants
- Manage relationships with other key players in the industry, including auditors, law firms and banks
- Promote a “one team” culture and support the objectives of the Group
What are you expected to bring?
- An accounting qualification (warranted)
- 5 years of relevant work experience in Taxation, Audit or Corporate Services
- Expert knowledge and understanding of local and international tax
- The ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop a team
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
What's in it for you?
- Professional working environment
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Technical and practical skills development