We are seeking to recruit a Tax Compliance Executive for a growing company in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise with government entities on behalf of clients
- Drive, oversee, and take ownership of the Tax unit within the organisation
- Prepare and interpret tax returns for individuals and other organisations as well as shareholders registration forms
- Assist the team with other tax related matters
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors
What are you expected to bring?
- Two years' experience in a similar role in Malta
- In possession of a professional tax qualification
- Excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter and proactive approach who can work independently and have sound analytical skills
- Be able to show assertiveness, problem solving and decision-making skills
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to take your career further
- A dynamic working environment