We are seeking to recruit a Systems and Financial Auditor to join our client’s firm. If you have the relevant experience and have in-depth knowledge of auditing standards, we at ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Plan, execute and report on systems and financial audits
- Review and assess computerised systems, business operations and processes
- Build and maintain effective working relationships
- Be fully accountable for Audit and Assurance engagements from beginning to end
- Prepare Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME and IFRS
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor of Commerce Degree in accounting or are currently pursuing ACCA or an equivalent qualification
- A recognised certification to undertake IT audits (CISA or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of IFRS, GAPSE and International Auditing Standards
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in systems and/or financial auditing
- A professional image and a proactive mindset
- An excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- A willingness to learn and improve
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity for career growth
- International exposure