Are you analytical? Do you have a strategic mindset? If so, a client of ours is seeking to recruit a detail-oriented Systems Auditor to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Conduct and/or review audits and reports
- Ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure completion of audit assignments and provide objective assurance
- Issue final reports with all recommendations
- Oversee and provide quality control for the Department’s audits
- Formulate and/or assist in the development/formulation of processes to achieve the objectives of the Department
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
- Ensure the goals and functions of the organisation are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times
- Carry out any other duties/tasks as may be instructed from time to time by the superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems
- A Degree in Accounting, Information Systems or currently pursuing an ACCA qualification will be considered an asset
- Possess or currently pursuing a recognised certification to undertake IT Audits (such as CISA or equivalent)
- Experience in information systems and financial auditing will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career prospects
- Challenging working environment