Are you a critical thinker? Do you have excellent analytical, forward-thinking skillset with an eye for detail? If so, a client of ours within the iGaming industry is seeking to recruit a Systems Officer to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Investigate into operational and system issues
- Replicate user scenarios and document issues and report to the technology department
- Assist in the design, development, testing and implementation of plausible solutions
- Liaise between cross-departmental stakeholders, technology department, and the project and quality department
- Keep abreast with developments, policies and procedures managed by the Senior Executive
- Attend internal meetings, requirements gathering sessions, testing review brainstorming sessions, training and/or workshops
- Identify and build a problem-solving mindset
- Provide quality detailed documentation and testing case studies with up-to-date documentation reviews that will be followed up by the Senior Executive to evaluate on building agile and adaptable policies and procedures
- Assist users in support and system updates were necessary
- Provide weekly activity updates to Senior Management
- Carry out any other duties/tasks as requested by Senior Management
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree level of education related to the role will be given preference. Diploma level of education coupled with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Detailed report writing skills with excellent command of English and Maltese language (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Take ownership and action of work and in-depth tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Career prospects
- Dynamic working environment