One of our clients in the I.T. sector is seeking to employ a Systems Administrator to form part of their technical team. If you are looking for a challenging position, with the opportunity to travel, we at ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Provide support on all in-house applications and live systems
- Solve hardware and software problems
- Monitor and maintain application software on Windows and Linux/UNIX platforms
- Liaison with various authorities including the relevant transport authorities, ministries and local government entities as may be required
- Travel for business outside of Malta from time to time
- Perform other duties as requested by management
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assertiveness and the ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours if required
- Technical experience using Windows and preferably Linux
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking concepts
- Familiarity with MySQL databases
- An IT Diploma or equivalent
- Vendor-specific certifications such as MCSE and/or LPI will be considered an asset
What's in for you?
- A pleasant working environment
- A challenging position
- Attractive remuneration