We are seeking to recruit a stock controller, for a leading transportation company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Review stock levels and prepare manual and automatic orders (PR’s)
- Review stores procedures
- Liaise with stores personnel and engineering personnel to establish proper stock levels
- Identify and implement cost-saving techniques
- Proactively work to minimise stock holding without leaving a negative impact and effectively managing stock levels
- Conduct daily stock takes and investigate discrepancies
- Follow company health and safety policies
- Carry out other duties that are assigned to you
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role
- At least 6 O levels with passes in Accounts and Mathematics
- Knowledge of ERM system would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge on transportation parts
- Be organized and able to coordinate works with others
- Have the ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A multi-cultural working environment