We are seeking to recruit a Sports Integrity Officer (iGaming) for a reputable client of ours. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, this job is perfect for you!
What is expected of you?
- Investigate betting cases and identify solutions to problems
- Liaise between the company and monitoring bodies
- Be aware and keep updated with developments, and policies issued by the government
- Be actively involved in training, seminars, and conferences locally and abroad
- Document all statistics relevant to the daily activities of the unit
- Represent the company in meetings locally and internationally
- Provide evidence to law enforcement and the courts as necessary
- Assist other departments as necessary and other tasks as may be required from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in Criminology or higher in a related area
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Take ownership and actions in line with agreed targets and the ability to understand broader business issues
- Be highly analytical, flexible, organised, and attentive to details
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package and other benefits
- Dynamic and multinational environment