Are you seeking a new opportunity in software development? We are currently seeking to recruit an MS Dynamics 365 Software Developer. If you are interested in taking your career to the next step, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Customise Dynamics 365 products including Finance & Operations, Business Central and Customer Engagement using visual studio and other related technologies
- Create interfaces between Dynamics 365 and other external applications
- Carry out data migration to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Deliver results in a timely manner using Microsoft best practices
- Unit test and document deliverables
- Release components to test using the appropriate source control tools
What are you expected to bring?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in developing solutions using MS Dynamics products
- Basic functional knowledge in business operations
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as MS Azure, Flow and PowerApps
- Functional and analytical skills
- Knowledge of .NET framework, MS SQL server/queries and main-stream version control system
- The ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- The ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge on technology trends and able to recommend innovative technologies for infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working conditions
- Attractive remuneration package (based on experience)
- Health, Life and Travel Insurance