An established company in Malta is looking for a Shop Assistant who has a flair for customer service. If you have a background in beverages & wine sales and a pleasant personality, this is the ideal job for you!
What is expected of you?
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients coming in and out of the shop and provide them with necessary information
- Assist customers with their purchases and encourage up-selling and cross-selling
- Ensure that the shop is always well maintained
- Responsible for unpacking, re-shelving and storing of stock as well as coordination of received deliveries
- Operate the till and accurately handle cash, cheques and card transactions
- Handle online requests, process sales and package orders
- Assist regular and annual stock checks
What are you expected to bring?
- Must be in Malta and eligible to work as soon as possible
- Experience in the beverage industry with attention to beers, spirits and wines
- Fluent in the English language and ideally Maltese too
- Working experience in retail cashier or sales and be customer oriented
- Attention to detail, good mathematical skills and good time management skills
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with cash register, scanners and money counters
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Pleasant working environment