Are you looking to kick start your career in Logistics? Do you have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills? If so, we are looking for a Shipping Clerk to join our client's dynamic team.
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate and consolidate shipments with foreign suppliers, local freight forwarders and the purchasing department
- Prepare costings of consignments
- Manage all shipping documentation
- Maintain product information using IT systems within the organisation
- Data capture of customs documentation, NSO declarations and other documents as required
- Negotiate prices for best rates and services
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of an ‘A’ level standard of education or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the field
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Knowledge/experience within the FMCG industry will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Challenging working environment