Do you have strong interpersonal skills? Are you able to train and coach team members? If so, a client of ours within the manufacturing industry is seeking to recruit a Shift Quality Lead to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Support the process quality engineer in process improvement activities, investigations and follow up any pending quality complaints
- Chair the pre-job planning meeting, capture actions and follow up actions before production starts
- Be an integral part of the daily production meeting
- Drive and support problem solving sessions on-line or off-line
- Make decisions based on statistical data, quarantine products and proceed accordingly
- Read and understand customer specifications, factory orders, drawings, and bill of materials
- Update product and raw material inspection standards
- Work with the team to create SOPs and work instructions
- Manage equipment calibration
- Be operational excellent driven and support in floor management system such as Gemba, Escalations and Daily Routines
- Understand the principles and comply with practices of lean manufacturing such as PDCA, 5S and continuous improvement
- Monitor incoming raw material inspection
- Create and send supplier corrective action reports to supplier quality engineer
- Perform lab tests as necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in quality in a manufacturing environment
- A degree in Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic knowledge of statistical data interpretations / software usage
- Problem solving skills and good use of problem-solving tools
What’s in it for you?
- Career prospects
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment