We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Manager on behalf of a client operating within the retail industry. If you have previous experience in after-sales and enhancing customer-satisfaction levels, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage the daily operations of the service garage, reception and bodyshop, and coordinate with the respective supervisors to ensure maximum harmonization between the departments
- Submit regular reports to the general manager on the department’s performance in a timely manner
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints and resolve them efficiently
- Approve service discounts and service waivers when required
- Lead and motivate all staff to achieve best performance and targets
- Ensure continuous staff development by conducting performance reviews and a continuous communication flow
- Ensure compliance to company policies, brands' standards and introduce other quality standards as applicable to enhance processes and effective operations
- Engage in strategies to enhance the image of the After-Sales function
- Provide the appropriate security to the premises and assets entrusted
- Implement H&S practices to ensure a safe working environment
- Travel when necessary to attend conferences, training, business meetings etc
- Recommend business plans and annual budget and adhere to the latter when approved
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Knowledge and passion for cars would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills
- Previous experience in team management
- A positive an can-do attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Working for a reputable company
- Dynamic working environment