Our client, a leading supplier of new and used commercial private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles is seeking to recruit a Service Advisor.
What is expected of you?
- Greet and assist customers with their queries
- Arrange and book appointments for services and repairs
- Open service books and write a detailed description of problems and repairs
- Keep records of works that have been carried out and ensure that system is updated and accurate
- Use the knowledge of our products and services to cross-sell to clients
- Check vehicles In/Out when they arrive and update the system accordingly
- Consult with workshop managers about necessary repairs and vehicle statuses, and ensure that vehicles will be ready for customers on time
- Advise clients of diagnostics results, giving details of any immediate action to be taken on repairs and of future works which may need to be done for the longevity of the vehicle
- Call clients to collect vehicle upon completion of service / repairs carried out
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be Customer Oriented
- Be Computer Literate
- Be Highly organised
- Have an O Level standard of education
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Working for a renowned company
- Career stability