A leading corporate services provider based in Malta is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join its growing team. If you are looking for a new challenge, and would love to work in a dynamic environment, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Take ownership of the Tax Unit, while driving and overseeing the development of the unit
- Improve the company’s market position by defining long-term organisational strategic goals, building key-customer relationships and identifying business opportunities which lead to securing business deals
- Be capable of providing Tax and VAT advisory services at the highest level
- Review Tax Returns for corporate clients, individuals and other bodies of persons, tax refund forms and shareholders registration forms
- Assist the responsible Partner in complex Tax and VAT Advisory projects
- Assist in the preparation of articles, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Understand clients’ needs in order to develop workable solutions and provide timely advise on the impact of changes in international taxation
- Set and achieve key performance targets for the team, support and work closely with other entities within the company to ensure a seamless flow of information and work practices and train tax associates
- Attend and speak at conferences both locally and abroad
What are you expected to bring?
- Be a warranted accounting professional
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role within the field of Tax
- Have experience in domestic as well as in cross border and international tax issues
- A proven track record in client relationship management and managing a team
- An analytical mindset and sound problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to deliver to international audiences
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Maltese
- A combination of decisiveness and sound judgement
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic, multi-cultural environment within a growing company
- An attractive remuneration package
- Frequent team building and social activities