We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior System Executive on behalf of a client operating within the gaming sector. If you are a meticulous person and have experience with internal systems enhancement, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage a portfolio of the company’s internal policies and procedures and ensure effective communication across all departments
- Attend internal meetings, training and workshops
- Ensure a qualitative in-depth review of operational process and procedures to make sure data integration and work-flow is consistent and agile
- Maintain documents regarding policies and procedures, requirements gathering, training manuals and testing reviews guidelines updated and ensure that they are easily accessed by employees for ease of use
- Coordinate draft and final deployments of final case-studies, system implementations and enhanced procedural reviews
- Issue the sign-offs and various approvals with the technology department for the design, development, testing and implementation of requirements gathered
- Process requests for changes in system features to comply with the legislation and day-to-day operational processes
- Communicate any issues, updates and best practices with internal users
- Provide weekly activity updates to the Operations Manager
- Carry out any other duties/tasks as directed by the Regulatory Systems Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Candidates in possession of a Degree in Business or IT related fields will be given preference
- Detailed report writing skills with excellent command of English and Maltese
- Previous experience in a related area – analysis experience will be preferred
- Possess a critical thought process, excellent analytical skills, forward-thinking skill set with an eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to organize and present findings and recommendations in a constructive manner
- Taking ownership and actions of work and projects
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Company stability
- Career progression