Are you a Business Continuity professional? Do you have a proven track record in the leadership and management of people? If so, we at ceek are seeking a Senior Manager – Risk & Business Continuity for a renowned firm in the manufacturing industry.
What’s is expected of you?
- Ensure that the site complies with established security procedures laid down within ISO 14298, the Group Baseline Security Manual and any further customer related compliance requirements (such as ISO 27001, 22301 etc.)
- Comply with all the company guidelines and policies
- Accountable for delivering operational excellence throughout the department
- Maintain and develop multiple security, BCP and HSE internal and external accreditation and regulatory requirements
- Incorporate security, BCP and HSE compliance requirements into the daily business operations and ensure subsequent processes are supported and audited
- Provide advice and guidance to the Plant manager on all security, BCP and HSE related issues
- Manage the investigation process of all security and HSE issues
- Monitor and maintain the key performance indicators within the department and site, and use these to generate improvements
- Identify and implement, where appropriate, new ways of working (using lean/agile tools), new equipment and processes in order to improve efficiency and performance within the department and site
- Train and mentor HSSE personnel and line management on security policy, procedures, implementation, best practice and security and safety awareness
- Undertake supply chain audits of secure item manufacturers, ensuring that contractual security and business continuity arrangements are maintained
- Carry out all security related activities in accordance with annual objectives and business needs
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in the identification, mitigation and management of risk, incident management, safety and security
- A degree in Security and Risk Management or equivalent
- NEBOSH Certified
- Experienced in Business Continuity Management. Qualified to either ISO 22301 Lead Implementer, or Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI), or equivalent
- ISO Lead Auditor would be preferred
- Green Belt Six Sigma trained would be an asset
- Experience in Shipping/Logistical planning and management capability (Known Consignor or local customs arrangements)
- Computer Literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Enterprise Resource Management systems
- Challenge existing systems and working practices, to identify improvements/savings where appropriate
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Car Allowance
- Stability & career progression