We are looking to recruit a Senior Manager – Investments, to lead and manage a multi-cultural team of investment professionals, within the financial services sector. If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Supervise teams to ensure early identification of problematic investment funds, fund managers, custodians and fund administrators
- Analyse complex cases, using your experience, knowledge and professional judgement
- Prepare sensitive and complex internal reports and include recommendations for early intervention measures
- Engage with various stakeholders
- Assist with formulating supervisory strategy
- Take responsibility and ownership for the implementation of several strategic initiatives
- Mentor and train staff
- Support management as required
What are you expected to bring?
- A bachelors’ degree
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar senior role
- The ability to analyse complex situations and critically assess information
- Time management skills
- A high degree of assertiveness
- Sound communication skills both written and spoken
- The ability to lead, mentor and organise staff
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Work-life balance
- Multi-cultural working environment