We are currently on the look-out for a Senior Java Developer on behalf of a company operating within the telecommunications industry. If you are experienced in building reliable and scalable software, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Work closely with product owners and other team members to design and develop applications for product delivery
- Mentor and support other software developers in the team
- Assist other members with the design and implementation of new software
- Give your expertise and product support when needed
- Optimise and replace legacy systems with new architecture
- Ensure quality control across the board
- Adhere to best practices in software development
- Undertake any other related tasks as directed by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in software development using Java and Spring
- Working experience with Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, SOAP and REST
- Experience building software using TDD and BDD
- Experience with microservices, event-driven architecture, messaging frameworks and paradigms
- Ability to design software using appropriate design patterns
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of Docker, CQRS and SCRUM methodologies would be considered an asset
- Commensurate Salary
- Working within a dynamic team
- Career prospects