A prominent online bank is seeking to recruit a Senior Internal Audit Manager to improve the overall efficiency of the internal audit department. If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Evaluate risk areas and assist in the development of an annual risk-based internal audit plan
- Assist the Chief Internal Auditor in the development of the internal audit budget and coordinate the hiring, training, supervision and evaluation of internal audit staff
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management
- Oversee and coordinate audit and internal control related activities within the Group.
- Develop and conduct audits that meet International Internal Auditing (IIA) standards
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement
- Review working papers and provide the necessary support, supervision and training to junior members of the Internal Audit team
- Manage resources to complete high quality audit projects on time and within budget
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the process that facilitates the development of new audit tools and methodologies
- Support other departments in assessing and auditing their business processes
- Prepare internal audit reports
- Coordinate with external auditors
What are you expected to bring?
- A qualification in Auditing or Accountancy
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in internal auditing, within a banking or financial institution
- Sound knowledge of banking risks and controls
- Working knowledge of relevant areas of regulation
- Solid understanding of accounting best practices
What's in it for you?
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive remuneration package