We are seeking to recruit a Senior Insurance Analyst to join a leading team of a financial services firm based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Supervise the work activities of the team members
- Participate and lead onsite inspections with a view to assess adherence to the applicable conduct of business rules as well as in any thematic reviews
- Carry out reviews on quantitative disclosures as part of regulatory requirements
- Guide and mentor other junior analysts of their respective duties
- Manage responsibility for the management and development of direct reports
- Perform supervisory judgement in handling cases, challenge issues and ensure that such issues are dealt with expeditiously on a day to day basis
- Handle any other tasks as required by the Senior Management
- Represent the company in any engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide continuous assistance in work related to the legislative process
- Be involved in leading the preparation of replies with regards to EU questionnaires
What are you expected to bring?
- A solid academic background in accountancy, insurance, economics, law or in any other finance related subject
- A minimum 5 years working experience in a similar environment
- In possession of a Level 6 Diploma
- Strategic leadership skills as well as excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Career progression
- Attractive salary package
- A multicultural dynamic working environment