We are looking for a Senior ICT Risk Manager to provide specialist services and support to our client in the financial services sector. This is a great opportunity to use your expertise in the area of ICT strategic development and ICT risk profile management.
What is expected of you?
- Support the ongoing development of policies and guidelines
- Actively participate in investigations
- Review and follow-up on issues identified in audits
- Manage and supervise analysts in your team
What are you expected to bring?
- A bachelor’s degree in computer information systems
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in IT risk management or audit
- A certification such as CISA or CRISC
- Previous IT operations, management of information systems and/or software development
- A good grasp of IaaS, SaaS and PaaS Cloud Service Models
What's in it for you?
- Professional multi-cultural working environment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration