We are looking for a Senior ICT Risk Analyst to provide specialist services and support to our client in the financial services sector. This is a great opportunity to use your expertise and provide technical support in the area of ICT risk analysis
What is expected of you?
- Conduct reviews on ICT governance and general ICT risk exposures and controls
- Review IT policies and procedures, service level agreements and IT systems or service outsourcing
- Review the adequacy of business continuity and Disaster Recovery provisions
- Drive the continuous development of cyber security/ICT guidance
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Senior ICT Risk Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- A bachelor’s degree in business and computing
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- A certification such as CISA or similar
What's in it for you?
- Professional multi-cultural working environment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration