We are looking for an HR Senior Manager who will be responsible for all the HR function and who will be expected to report directly to the HR Partner of the company. If you have the necessary experience to fit the role, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Maintain and update HR policies and procedures
- Monthly payroll
- Ensure employee benefits and obligations are being adhered to
- Maintain and review KPIs and conduct employee reviews
- Design and implement strategies, monitor their implementation and report back to the Board of Directors on their outcome
- Actively participate in regular management meetings
- Informing employees of new HR policies and procedures
- Managing all recruitment and termination processes
- Research on EU funded employee training schemes
- Perform other related tasks
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree level of education
- 3 years’ experience working in an HR Management role, preferably within professional services
- Possess excellent people skills with a positive attitude
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written English and Maltese
- Be familiar with developing and managing internal training programmes
What’s in it for you?
- Working within a multi-cultural environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-growing company