Are you detail-oriented? Are you a problem solver? Do you want to work with a reputable company within the financial services industry? If so, we at ceek want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist and support management and other operational employees to make better and more informed business decisions
- Aid in cutting costs, identify new business opportunities, and spot inefficient business processes
- Manage a small team of IT professionals responsible for the platform web portal and related data capture form designs and core systems
- Ensure the quality and integrity of data inflow and outflow, and data at rest
- Work closely with the department’s team to continuously improve the cycle workflow automation and orchestration as well as data quality in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with IT professionals in other functions who operate and maintain underlying compute, storage and network infrastructure, middleware, handle information security matters, and carry out systems integration
What are you expected to bring?
- An MQF level 6 qualification in Computer Science or any other qualification in a related field of study
- Strong leadership skills, professional integrity and accountability with the ability to foster and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing an Enterprise CRM or ERP platform including process flow design and implementation
- Experience in Enterprise Web Applications as well as Database operations and SQL in a Microsoft stack
- Ability to manage highly complex processes, involving cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and progressive environment
- Career prospects