We are seeking to recruit a Senior CRM Executive, for a leading online gambling operator based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Take ownership of the retention strategy, define CRM action plans and ensure short, medium and long-term projects are in plan and aligned with the company’s objectives and key results
- Come up with creative ideas for promotions and be fully responsible to plan and coordinate the monthly campaign calendar with all the relevant stakeholders
- Implement and continuously optimise all automated and transactional CRM journeys, making sure the player experience is smooth and consistent across all channels
- Ensure all player lists are properly filtered and segmented
- Be the main driver towards AB Testing improvements, analyse stats, and share results with the rest of the team
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders, including the content, design, dev team etc. and understand the work involved by all the different members in order to get a campaign out
- Ensure all content and imagery used in communications, meet advertising regulatory and legislative standards
- Ensure all CRM campaigns are properly tracked, analyse results and suggest ideas for continued optimisation
- Help with coming up with ways on how to improve and further optimize processes and internal tools
What are you expected to bring?
- Have 2 or more years of experience in the iGaming industry
- A strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must
- Have the ability to take marketing decisions based on data analysis and evaluation
- Excellent planning and organization skills combined with a great eye for detail
- Be able to work with multiple tools simultaneously and work under pressure and prioritise different tasks
- Be able to work well in a team and build working relationships
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic, modern and fun working environment
- An excellent opportunity to move forward in your career