An established corporate services company in Malta is seeking to employ the services of a Senior Corporate & Fiduciary Services Executive to join their growing team.
What is expected of you?
- Be the clients’ main contact for matters arising on a day-to-day basis
- Perform all aspects of company and trust administration
- Prepare documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions
- Prepare payment instructions
- Maintain company and trust records, including due diligence, whilst ensuring physical files and database master files are maintained in a correct manner
- Prepare for and attendance to client entities’ board meetings
- Project management of the statutory filings including liaison with officials from the MFSA, MBR and other governmental departments as necessary
- Carry out ongoing monitoring and file reviews of client entities
What are you expected to bring?
- A Diploma in Banking and Financial Services or a University Degree in a related subject
- A thorough understanding of the company secretary role including statutory record keeping, and the compliance obligations impacting upon the administration area
- A with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role specifically on Maltese registered companies
- Organisational and project management skills
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience
- Training and development opportunities