We are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Executive, for one of our clients, a leading provider of Audit, Accountancy and Legal Services. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Always oversee the effective management of a team and ensuring that a professional service is provided to both clients and intermediaries
- Ensure timely billing, fee collection, management of debtors
- Develop, enhance and retain existing client base, intermediaries and other introducers of work
- Be responsible to drive several internal projects and remain updated on any legal developments which have a direct or indirect impact of the department and its operations
- Promote a one-team culture within the department and mentoring individuals to reach their full potential
- Provide induction training to new team members and provide on-going support to all members in the team
- Ensure team members adhere to the policies and procedures in place and review work that has been prepared
- Review and improve internal procedures within the department as well as existing procedures between other departments
- Provide corporate and trust training to the corporate team
- Assist the Senior Manager in preparing monthly statistics on targets set for the team and in implementing strategy and business development initiatives for the department
- Coordinate all new business enquiries received
- Oversee the administration and review of complex client structures
What are you expected to bring?
- An A-level standard of education, having a Bachelor’s Degree is an advantage but not a must
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a corporate team
- Previous experience in training and reviewing work for corporate administrators will be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills
- Good knowledge of office software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent career prospects
- Dynamic working environment