We are seeking to recruit a Senior Client Administrator on behalf of a leading corporate services provider in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist with the set-up of new corporate structures and their day-to-day operations, together with following up with third parties and clients
- Assist with book-keeping and compliance with local regulations
- Assist in the organization of board and shareholders’ meetings, including preparation of board documents and drafting of board minutes pursuant to the meetings
- Act as a contact person between the client and relevant third parties including local authorities
- Assist with Risk Management and KYC procedures
- Assist in the opening of bank accounts
- Prepare and file annual returns and other regulatory forms
What are you expected to bring?
- 2-3 years’ experience of working within a corporate service provider environment
- A good awareness of the Maltese corporate requirements, related to corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation
- Excellent communication skills together with a disciplined and organised approach
- Continued interest in self-development and a desire to build a professional career
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Versatility and flexibility with attention to detail
- A self-starting attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Willingness to learn and be open to new challenges
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career opportunities
- A dynamic working environment