A fantastic opportunity within the financial services sector for a Senior Bank Analyst has arisen. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Perform various analytical duties
- Develop and execute supervisory strategies to mitigate risks
- Liaise with the regulatory bodies in relation to the supervision of credit institutions
- Lead and manage a team of review analysts
- Monitor compliance with applicable regulatory standards
- Conduct, coordinate and possibly lead meetings with various stakeholders
- Collect, review and analyse relevant documentation as well as compile reports and assessments
- Liaise with other departments
- Perform various ad hoc duties
What are you expected to bring?
- An academic background in Banking, Economics, Accounting or other relevant areas
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within financial services
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- An eye for detail
- The ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Have a precise and structured approach to work
- Leadership skills
What's in it for you?
- Multicultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Work-life Balance