We are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant for a global financial institution. You will be responsible for several entities within the group, working with both local and international finance teams.
What is expected of you?
- Prepare client management accounts and other financial reports as required
- Prepare annual client financial statements and liaise with clients auditors
- Manage clients’ cash accounts including the authorisation of payments via bank portals
- Prepare regulatory financial returns
- Prepare and complete VAT Returns
- Prepare payroll
What are you expected to bring?
- A University degree in Accountancy or equivalent/ACCA completed
- An ability to work to, and meet agreed deadlines
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' of post-qualification experience in a similar role
- Experience in auditing will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Professional and multicultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent career progression opportunities