We are currently seeking to recruit a Secretary on behalf of a client operating in the financial sector. If you are interested in pursuing your career within an established environment, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Scheduling of the committee/department meetings including communication with members to determine availability for meetings and sharing of information between members
- Create agendas for all upcoming meetings and distribute amongst all members
- Coordinate with officers within the department to ensure that all required information and documentation is prepared within the stipulated timeframe and used during the meetings
- Maintain record of all cases discussed during the meetings through the meeting tracker
- Take adequate and detailed minutes of the meeting and distribute them to all the members to obtain approval
- Coordinate time allocation per case to ensure the agenda is adhered to
- The issuance of the annual committee report providing a summary of the cases discussed and the decisions taken
- The upkeep of both soft and hard copy files of past meeting minutes and all relevant documentation
- Provision of assistance as required by members
- Minute taking of other meeting as may be required from time-to-time
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned by your superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- An NQF level 4 and/or 5 in Secretarial or any other relevant subject
- A minimum of 3 years experience in secretarial work
- Experience in the scheduling, management of meetings and in minute taking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English is a must
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel are also important
What’s in it for you?
- Commensurate salary
- Company stability
- Career prospects