We are seeking to recruit a Sales Representative for one of our clients operating within the confectionery industry. If you have experience in catering, have excellent communication skills and target-driven, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Reflect the company's mission, culture and values whilst meeting with clients
- Maintain existing clients and also establish new ones
- Promote, sell and secure orders from customers through a relationship-based approach, whilst also ensuring their satisfaction
- Collect payments from customers in a timely manner
- Sell ingredients to bakers and pastry chefs
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales and provide feedback about the marketing of new or established products, market conditions and competitive activities
- Keep yourself updated on company's products
- Identify new and prospective leads and liaise with Sales Manager after area visits are done
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time-to-time
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in the confectionary or catering background
- A valid and clean EU driving license
- Pastry chef experience is an asset
- A flair for sales and motivation to reach targets
- Commitment, effective communication skills and able to work on own initiative
- Have attended ITS or similar institutions
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration plus commission
- Normal working hours
- Company car and fuel allowance
- Company mobile