Our client is seeking to recruit a Sales and Design Consultant who will be assisting customers when enquiring to purchase furniture and ensure that they have an excellent relationship with the company.
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that visitors are cordially met and their enquiries for furniture are answered in the most efficient and professional manner
- Maintain sales station clean and tidy with all relevant sales aids such as catalogues and price lists updated and in good condition
- Ensure that all sales leads are followed up effectively
- Ensure accuracy in Sales Order line items as agreed with the customer and ensure that customer understands items being purchased and the conditions of the sale
- Record all information relative to work in the proper manner and pass sales orders and other client information in the stipulated time
- Attend meetings as required
- Attend and participate in Open Weeks and trade conventions as organized from time to time by the company
- Learn about the company products, features, services and policies
- Suggest and participate in improving customer service and company efficiency
- Answer customer queries whether by phone or letter within a reasonable time frame
- Assist other Sales Representatives and colleagues in the execution of their work whenever possible and necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- Good standard of education
- Customer-focused personality
- Fluency in English is a must; Maltese and Italian are desirable
- Experience working with computer aided software such as AutoCad
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Be goal driven and have the ability to reach targets
- Be able to work as a team or on own initiative
- Experience in the sales of furniture will be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package with commissions
- Working with high end international products
- Possibilities to grow internally