Keen to play a key role within the company’s risk management function? A fast-growing and vibrant player in financial services is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Risk Manager who wants to grow professionally within their dynamic team. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Cooperate with the Board in setting risk management strategy as well as in developing a risk management framework of the undertaking's risk appetite, limits, and tolerances and in establishing internal risk management structures
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available and dedicated to achieve the risk management objectives
- Collaborate with the Board and other functions in assessing and defining the risks existing in specific risk areas
- Assist the Board in assessing the company's capacity to absorb risk with due regard to nature, probability, duration, correlation, and potential severity of risks
- Identify and assess emerging risks and advising the Board thereon
- Work with the Board and other functions to determine acceptable risk limits for each risk type and facilitating control
- Implement the risk strategy agreed upon by ensuring the effective operation of the risk management system, by facilitation of other functions, and by performing specialist analysis and quality reviews
- Oversee and maintain an organization-wide, aggregated view of the Company's Undertaking's risk profile
- Prepare reports, either separately or in conjunction with other functions as needed
- Develop and maintain documented processes to respond to imminent and post-loss risk events, including contingency and business continuity programs
- Analyse and evaluate on a regular basis the design and operational effectiveness of the risk management system to identify, measure, monitor, manage and report risks the company is exposed to
- Assist and advise the Board on the effectiveness of strategies and policies with respect to maintaining, on an on-going basis, amounts, types, and distribution of capital adequate to cover the risks of the institution
- Guide and support the company staff in all Risk Management related matters
- Work with the Business Risk Assessment and Client Risk Assessment of the Management Company
What are you expected to bring?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Risk Management
- A first degree in a relevant field and a postgraduate qualification in risk management would be preferred
- Excellent command of English
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proven expertise in the concepts and techniques used to manage risk
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Dynamic and fun working environment