We are seeking to recruit a Risk Manager (iGaming) to join a well established gaming company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Be responsible in the recruitment, training, and management of the respective team
- Impart a positive environment in the department and effectively manage the risk process
- Review and analyse the reports drafted by the risk team and provide suggestions if need be
- Conduct regular assessments, develop, maintain effective risk response plan as well as monitor and report the risk performance
- Research various risk factors that might affect the gaming industry
- Liaise and advise internal stakeholders on risk mitigation techniques as well as with external stakeholders on risk related matters
- Provide regular activity updates to the senior management as well as the board
- Represent the company in various conferences as may be required
- Perform other duties as directed by the senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in a relevant field or Post Graduate qualification
- Three years working experience in a similar field, especially in the gaming industry
- Proven expertise in risk management and process
- Strong leadership and good decision making skills
- A proven track record in solving problems
- Be flexible, organized, and attentive to details
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate confidently with senior leaders
- Take ownership and action in line with agreed targets the broader business
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package and other benefits
- Dynamic and multinational environment