Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Revenue Manager. The Revenue Manager is responsible for the effective tactical implementation of the hotel Revenue Strategy and to maximise hotel room revenue through effective pricing and inventory management.
What is expected of you?
- Proactively manage inventory for the hotel to maximise room revenue
- Effectively use systems to determine, implement, manage and control accurate and agreed upon revenue management strategies, i.e. pricing, inventory and selling strategies
- Work with the Sales department and define booking terms, conditions and allotments for all segments
- Work with Groups and Event team to define space release polices, catering minimums, etc.
- Ensure that all rates are loaded by accurate completion of all rate databases
- Audit operating standards and procedures in the reservations departments to ensure they comply with company practices
- Ensure all activities and traces are followed up on in a timely manner and results of such recorded
- Ensure the revenue teams are aware of all revenue targets and are kept informed of performance results at least once a week
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of three years' in Revenue / Reservations Management in hotels
- A strong analytical approach to problem-solving, utilising data to make conclusions
- Strong managerial and leadership skills and be a good communicator
- An understanding of group sales process and group sales demands
- A strategic approach towards maximising (room) revenue through the use of historical data and analysis of the marketplace
- Be able to develop and implement effective plans to maximise market rooms revenue
- An ability to develop and manage hotel budget for the current and future years
- Be able to analyse financial statements, revenue reports, and market data
- Be able to develop and deliver effective presentations
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Energetic working environment