We are looking to recruit a Retention Agent to join a start up company within the financial services industry. If you are confident, energetic and enjoy working towards a target, we would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Manage ongoing client relationships and portfolios
- Keep abreast of market information and ensure clients are informed of these updates
- Provide training to clients on the use of the platform and deposit process
- Help maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Ensure responsible trading and compliance with all regulations and company policies
- Minimise revenue loss through ensuring compliance
- Successfully present products by using effective sales and persuasion skills in addition to solid product knowledge
- Collaborate with sales managers to upsell
- Inform management of client risks
- Work towards and achieve set sales targets given by management
- Work professionally with retention-related departments
- Ensure clients have real account balances in the market
- Obtain KYC documentation from clients
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent spoken and written English
- European language advantageous
- Be assertive, strong and confident
- Have a capacity for listening, dealing with confrontation and overcoming objections
- An ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt
- MS Office and G-Suite
What's in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Attractive remuneration package