We are seeking to recruit a Regulatory Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role within an organisation that is a leader in corporate and management services.
What is expected of you?
- Develop and expand the existing portfolio of clients to offer regulatory support services
- Monitor local and international regulatory updates that affect both the company and its clients
- Draft and review policies and procedures, registers, business risk assessments and compliance monitoring programmes of investment funds, asset managers and other licenced entities
- Act as a trusted advisor and consultant to clients in terms of regulatory challenges
- Develop current systems and procedures to cope with the increased demand from clients
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the regulatory reporting
- Review and challenge processes in order to improve current controls
- Ensure proper communication on regulatory changes throughout the organisation
- Act as a Compliance and Money Laundering Reporting Officer for various clients
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree in Law, Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the field of Regulatory Services in Malta
- The ability to think out of the box
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations
- An interest in regulatory and compliance topics
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A professional working environment
- Attractive salary
- Continuous personal development