Our client, one of the leading companies in Malta is currently seeking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator who has a positive and approachable personality. If you think you have what it takes, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Take ownership of the recruitment process from the beginning
- Obtain feedback from Chiefs and Managers on new vacancies
- Discuss salaries and other work conditions with HR Manager
- Manage job descriptions received from managers and forward to the various recruitment agencies
- Collect CVs from agencies and send them to respective managers
- Act as an efficient go-between for internal parties and recruitment agencies for shortlisting, interview scheduling, filtering and follow ups
- Keep in regular contact with feedback and concerns to all agencies
- Contact the candidates for the vacancies which are opened
- Attend interviews and participate with relevant interview questions, depending on role and candidate
- Prepare and send out job offers and follow up on feedback
- Manage the email and record follow-up systems for each vacancy to ensure that all feedback is not lost
- Assist the HR Manager in ad-hoc tasks
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience in an HR Department that has subjected you to recruiting and interviews will be given preference
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Strong organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to develop HR systems and procedures
- Competitive salary package
- Work for a well-known company
- A fun and dynamic environment