We are currently seeking to recruit a QA Lead on behalf of a renowned iGaming company. If you are committed towards enhancing customer experience and the quality of the company’s products and brand, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Take on a technical leadership role within the team of Test Engineers
- Create and maintain the overall QA roadmap in harmony with the company’s objectives
- Build, maintain and improve the QA organization and process
- Commitment to shape up the company’s product delivery process by measuring the overall quality related to functional and non-functional capabilities
- Sync and collaborate with development and operational teams to define and maintain QA KPIs
- Manage requirements from stakeholders and review the design and solutions provided by the teams and architects
- Drive initiatives around test automation
- Communicate QA objectives to stakeholders efficiently and effectively
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous hands-on experience as a lead or in a similar role in QA and testing
- Experience with enterprise platforms, systems and QA processes and methodologies
- Previous experience of leading the QA strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years of manual QA and 4+ years of QA automation experience
- Extensive experience with writing test strategies, test cases, overate end-to-end testing of web-based products
- Extensive hands-on experience developing automation testing using Cucumber, k6, Jmitter, Selenium, Soap UI, Postman and unit testing frameworkds
- Extensive hands on experience with development languages: JS, Java, SQL database
- Vast hands-on experience with web UI testing using selenium or similar tools
- Knowledge and experience with defect tracking software
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools like: TeamCity, Jenkins, Build Master, Octopus Deploy
- GIT experience
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Company growth and reputation
- Dynamic working environment